Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Lynnwood, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to North Lynnwood and neighboring cities like richland, olympia, and everett
Washington CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in North Lynnwood, WA
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in North Lynnwood.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.