Looking for premium CBD Oil in North Lauderdale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Lauderdale, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to North Lauderdale and neighboring cities like immokalee, titusville, and sweetwater
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in North Lauderdale, FL
With such a vast amount various options, it can often become difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in North Lauderdale.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.