Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in North Lauderdale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Lauderdale, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in North Lauderdale, FL
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in North Lauderdale.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.