Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in North Kingstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in North Kingstown, RI
Because there are so many various options, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when buying CBD in North Kingstown or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.