Looking for full spectrum CBD in North Kingstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to North Kingstown and other cities including south-kingstown, south-kingstown, and pawtucket
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in North Kingstown, RI
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to consider when buying CBD in North Kingstown.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.