Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in North Huntingdon? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to North Huntingdon and neighboring cities such as willow-grove, allentown, and peters
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in North Huntingdon, PA
With so many different brands, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in North Huntingdon.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.