Shopping for premium-grade CBD in North Highlands? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Highlands, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in North Highlands, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are five important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in North Highlands or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.