Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in North Haven? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Haven, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to North Haven and other cities such as cheshire, norwich, and enfield
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in North Haven, CT
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often be challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in North Haven.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.