Looking for full spectrum CBD in North Fort Myers? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Fort Myers, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to North Fort Myers and neighboring cities such as princeton, new-smyrna-beach, and jasmine-estates
Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in North Fort Myers, FL
With such a vast number different brands, it can be quite difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in North Fort Myers.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.