Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in North Chicago? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Chicago, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to North Chicago and other cities including carbondale, lombard, and hanover
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in North Chicago, IL
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can become difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in North Chicago.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.