Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in North Charleston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Charleston, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to North Charleston and nearby cities like greenville, columbia, and fort-mill
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in North Charleston, SC
With so many different options, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in North Charleston.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.