Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Bethesda, Maryland, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to North Bethesda and neighboring cities including silver-spring, pikesville, and langley-park
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in North Bethesda, MD
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when shopping for CBD in North Bethesda or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.