Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in North Bergen? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in North Bergen, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in North Bergen, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can become challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in North Bergen.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.