Looking for high-grade CBD in North Augusta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Augusta, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in North Augusta, SC
With such a vast number various options to select from, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in North Augusta.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.