Looking for high-grade CBD in North Arlington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in North Arlington, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in North Arlington, NJ
With such a vast amount different options, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in North Arlington or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.