Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Normal, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Normal and neighboring cities including round-lake, galesburg, and crystal-lake
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Normal, IL
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Normal or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.