Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Norcross, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Norcross and other cities including snellville, gainesville, and columbus
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Norcross, GA
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Norcross or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.