Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Nicholasville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Nicholasville, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Nicholasville and nearby cities like burlington, paducah, and valley-station
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Nicholasville, KY
Because there are so many different brands, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Nicholasville or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.