Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Nicholasville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Nicholasville, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Nicholasville, KY
With such a vast number various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Nicholasville.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.