Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Niagara Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Niagara Falls, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Niagara Falls and other cities like perinton, commack, and evans
Is CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Niagara Falls, NY
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can often become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Niagara Falls.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.