Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Newyork City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newyork City, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Newyork City and nearby cities including westbury, plainview, and farmingville
New York CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Newyork City, NY
With so many various brands, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Newyork City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.