Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Newton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newton, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Newton, MA
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Newton or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.