Shopping for high-grade CBD in Newport? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Newport, Rhode Island, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Newport and other cities like providence, westerly, and central-falls
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Newport, RI
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Newport or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.