Looking for full spectrum CBD in Newport News? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Newport News, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Newport News and nearby cities like fredericksburg, brambleton, and merrifield
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Newport News, VA
With such a vast number different brands, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Newport News.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.