Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Newport? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newport, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Newport and other cities such as frankfort, meads, and jeffersontown
CBD Regulations in Kentucky: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Newport, KY
With so many different products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Newport or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.