Shopping for premium CBD products in Newington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newington, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Newington and other cities like hamden, rocky-hill, and avon
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Newington, CT
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can often be challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s several things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Newington.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.