Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Newburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newburg, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Newburg, KY
Because there are such a vast number various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Newburg.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.