Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newburg, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Newburg and neighboring cities like bowling-green, ashland, and okolona
Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Newburg, KY
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Newburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.