Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Newberry? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newberry, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Newberry and nearby cities such as silver-spring, muhlenberg, and lansdale
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Newberry, PA
Because there are so many different brands, it can become quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Newberry.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.