Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Newark, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Newark and other cities including huber-heights, bay-village, and perrysburg
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Newark, OH
With so many various companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when buying CBD in Newark or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.