Shopping for premium CBD in Newark? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newark, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Newark, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Newark or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.