Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Newark? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Newark, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Newark and nearby cities including rutherford, franklin-park, and randolph
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Newark, NJ
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Newark.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.