Looking for top-quality CBD products in Newark? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Newark, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Newark, NJ
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Newark.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.