Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Newark? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Delaware!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newark, Delaware, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Newark and other cities like dover, middletown, and bear
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Delaware?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Delaware.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Newark, DE
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Newark.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.