Looking for premium CBD in Newark? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Delaware!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Newark, Delaware, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Delaware?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Delaware.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Newark, DE
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Newark or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.