Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Windsor, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to New Windsor and other cities like albany, manhattan, and bayside
Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in New Windsor, NY
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in New Windsor.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.