Shopping for top-quality CBD in New Springfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Springfield, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in New Springfield, OH
With such a vast number different companies, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in New Springfield.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.