Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in New Philadelphia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Philadelphia, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in New Philadelphia, OH
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are several things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when buying CBD in New Philadelphia or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.