Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in New Orleans? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Orleans, Louisiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in New Orleans, LA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in New Orleans or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.