Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in New Milford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Milford, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to New Milford and neighboring cities including bethel, waterford, and suffield
Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in New Milford, CT
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one should think about when buying CBD in New Milford or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.