Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in New Milford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Milford, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in New Milford, CT
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in New Milford.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.