Shopping for top-quality CBD products in New London? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New London, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to New London and other cities including farmington, ansonia, and berlin
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in New London, CT
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in New London or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.