Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in New London? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New London, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in New London, CT
With so many different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in New London or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.