Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Lenox, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to New Lenox and neighboring cities including blue-island, lake-zurich, and lake-forest
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in New Lenox, IL
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in New Lenox or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.