Looking for premium CBD products in New Iberia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Iberia, Louisiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in New Iberia, LA
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be quite difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when buying CBD in New Iberia or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.