Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in New Hope? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Hope, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in New Hope, MN
With so many different options to choose from, it can become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in New Hope or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.