Looking for premium-grade CBD products in New Haven? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Haven, Indiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in New Haven, IN
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in New Haven or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.