Shopping for top-quality CBD in New City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New City, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in New City, NY
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often become challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in New City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.