Looking for hemp-derived CBD in New Castle? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Castle, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to New Castle and nearby cities such as hilltown, south-fayette, and shaler
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in New Castle, PA
With so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when shopping for CBD in New Castle or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.