Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in New Castle? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Castle, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to New Castle and nearby cities such as bethlehem, wappinger, and syosset
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in New Castle, NY
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in New Castle or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.