Looking for hemp-derived CBD in New Canaan? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Canaan, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in New Canaan, CT
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often be quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in New Canaan.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.