Looking for premium-quality CBD in New Canaan? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Canaan, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to New Canaan and other cities such as west-haven, meriden, and waterbury
Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in New Canaan, CT
Because there are so many various options, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s several things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in New Canaan.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.