Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in New Brunswick? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Brunswick, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in New Brunswick, NJ
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in New Brunswick or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.