Shopping for high-grade CBD in New Britain? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Britain, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to New Britain and other cities like ellington, manchester, and stamford
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in New Britain, CT
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in New Britain.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.