Shopping for premium-grade CBD in New Britain? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Britain, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in New Britain, CT
Because there are so many different companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in New Britain.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.