Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in New Brighton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Brighton, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in New Brighton, MN
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in New Brighton.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.