Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in New Bern? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in New Bern, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to New Bern and other cities such as cary, boone, and leland
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in New Bern, NC
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in New Bern.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.