Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in New Berlin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in New Berlin, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to New Berlin and nearby cities including cudahy, brookfield, and west-allis
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in New Berlin, WI
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in New Berlin or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.