Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Neenah, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Neenah and neighboring cities including waukesha, beloit, and caledonia
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Neenah, WI
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Neenah or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.