Looking for high-grade CBD in Neenah? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Neenah, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Neenah, WI
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Neenah or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.